- Black Friday in the US illustrates emerging retail behaviours, especially m-commerce which is up 350% vs. last year.
- The latest UKOM data was released showing how 40m Britons use online media; strong growth for blogging and commerce.
- The Europas are Europe’s technology awards; The Grand Prix winners were Peer Index.
What we have learned:
- *Facebook have studied their Social Graph data, covering over 10% of the world’s population. It is now 3.74 degrees of separation rather than the classic 6, for a more academic perspective..
- How Digital reading has evolved this year; illustrating the greater influence of social sharing and social curation.
- 79m unique browsers visit the Mail Online each month, up 65% over the year, now by far the UK’s leading newspaper site.
- Dimensions is an ‘audmented reality’ game, played with layers of music defined by time and space.
- The year 2011 according to Bing searches.
- Pizza Hero from Domino’s is an iPad game that you can eventually eat.
Where to find more:
- How Digital Darwinism is accelerating the pace of change.
- Google’s view of the evolution and future of search.
- How to make the connected car go mainstream.
- Sam (thanks to JP and the Futures Group)